Home - Return to Previous Page
Holley GM/LS EFI Mid-Rise Intake Manifold, LS1, LS2, LS6
|Price||Price too low to advertise|
|Front Height||10.44 inch|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Manifold Type||Mid Rise|
|Rear Height||10.44 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-6500|
The Modular Mid-Rise intake utilizes the popular Holley LS1/LS2/LS6 cathedral port Mid-Rise 2 x 4 intake manifold along with a purpose built plenum base adapter and a Holley 92MM EFI plenum top which converts it into a Mid-Rise EFI intake manifold. With a max overall height of only 10.44”, the Mid-Rise manifold is an excellent choice for street and performance street/strip applications with a powerband from 1,500-6,500 RPM and limited hood clearance. It’s perfect for a blow-thru or turbocharged application. Being part of the Holley modular intake line means that this intake is not only available as a complete kit with intake, adapter, 92MM top and fuel rails, but all parts can also be purchased separately for a custom intake build. The plenum adapter (PN 300-231) will accept all of the popular Holley Hi-Ram plenum tops as a foundation for custom induction system
- Provides great performance to 6500 rpm for street/strip performance applications while providing the look of a racing EFI intake manifold
- Unique modular design allows the combination of a traditional dual-plane layout with an EFI manifold plenum to produce great mid-range torque without compromising top end power
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- Power band from 1500-6500 rpm
- May require an aftermarket hood for some vehicle applications.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads (recalibration of the ECU may be required when using this intake manifold design with OE ECU).
- 92MM EFI plenum top which converts it into a Mid-Rise EFI intake manifold
LS1/LS2/LS6 cathedral port
- Item Requires Shipping
- 41.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.